Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What About Me!?!???!

My kid is crawling now... Well, it's more like The Worm, but nonetheless, he gets to where he wants to go. If we put him on the floor in our livingroom, he tries to crawl to the tv or our shoes.

Just the other day I noticed something odd. I was holding Charlie and playing with him when my husband walked into the room/. My kid, literally, try's to twist out of my arms in order to get to Zack. I put him on the floor, and he hauls ass to get to Zack.

He has never crawled that quickly to me!!! I mean... He was MOVING!!!

My feelings are hurt every time he does it... Which is at least once a day. I do everything for him... When it comes to doing work for the baby, I do about 90% of it... And I gets no love.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, my best friend was just saying this about her son the other day! (Her son is older than yours - but still). I think that Zekey did that for a little while - then he started loving me again. Well, now it is about even.

    Hopefully, your son will start loving his mommy-love again :(.

    ReplyDelete