Sunday, July 24, 2011

Poop Happens

Now that Charlie is eating food, his poop has changed. As a matter of fact, poop grows and changes just like the baby grows and changes.

Breastmilk poop is runny and seedy and a cross between green and yellow.

Formula poop is a little heavier, not so seedy, and is a cross between green and brown.

Food poop is heavy and thick and the color or whatever was eaten. Like, poop after carrots is orange.

I guess I've become somewhat of a poop professional since bringing the baby home. I've been up close and personal with poop, and poop and I just keep getting closer.

Like the quality time that poop and I had this weekend...

Yesterday and today I had incidents of spilling balls of poo while changing baby's diaper. As I move the dirty diaper from under the baby, balls of poo rolled out of the diaper and onto the floor and changing pad. I had to pick these marbles of digested food up with my hands and then wash whatever was touched.

This morning I tried to bathe baby in his tub. When I set him on the little chair in the tub, I noticed he had pooped in the tub. IN THE TUB!!!

The fun never ends.

1 comment:

  1. steph, this is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Boy what have I gotten myself into!!!

    ReplyDelete