I can't organize my thoughts right now because I have a lot running through my brain, so I'm gonna do bullet points.
- I just found out that I won't have an ultrasound to see my baby until weeks 18-20. I suppose they'll tell me if its a he or she at that time too, but I want to see it now!!! I don't understand why I have to wait. My next appt will be on Monday, and I'll almost be 12 weeks. I just assumed that I'd get to see the baby then since so many other ppl (probably an exaggeration) get to have those cute little ultrasound pics of their baby's profile on facebook. I'm disappointed but will deal with it. Instead of the ultrasound, we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat... which is just as sweet.
- I'm addicted to watching Babies: Special Delivery on Discovery Health. I record it on the DVR every morning from 7:00-8:10am because I'm nearly addicted. They usually encounter the same types of problems, but sometimes they have crazy situations. I scare myself sometimes while watching it, but it is SUCH a good show!
- I'm so lazy these days! I seriously don't want to do anything... not even go to Homegoods! I'd rather lay around. It is bad!!! I try so hard to get up and do things but I get winded (read: lazy) and crash on the sofa. However, I did wash and fold a load of laundry yesterday... but the other three loads are sitting her staring me in the face.
- My husband is preparing to babyproof the house... yes, already... he asked me to go buy plug covers for the outlets so that we could get started... we're only 11 weeks.
- I'm more regular now than I was before we got pregnant, and that makes me very happy. There's nothing worse than being constipated, hungry, and tired. On many days, I get to go twice a day! I think its because I eat fruit all day, and I love to grub on cheese eggs and bacon in the morning.
- Zack has actually started painting around the house! The guy who wanted to keep the white walls is actually painting and is excited about it!!! Its just a continual reminder that God does answer prayers.
- I just dozed off...
- I watched Tupac Resurrection yesterday and thought it was awesome!!! I still can't believe that he died at only 25. I actually became a fan on his life's story.
- I can't stand bar-b-que sauce... it makes me gag, and I don't think anyone around me shouuld be allowed to eat it. I don't really care for cooked veggies either which is why I'm eatting a lot of fruit.