Friday, June 25, 2010

Slow and Steady

I found out that, evidently, headaches are symptoms of pregnancy.

How do I know that?

Because right now, at 3:27am, I am awake and dealing with one that I've had since yesterday at 4:00pm. Its not a migraine or anything, but it is a slow and steady, dull ache that trobs in my head.

I came downstairs to find and take Tylenol, but due to my habit of product loyalty, I was only able to find Aleve. *sad face*

So... I'm sprawled out on the sofa watching The Bride of Chucky. I can't even understand how these were ever scary... But in some strange reason, I get caught up and startled some times during the scenes. There is something about that darned doll that still freaks me out... Could you imagine your dolls or stuffed animals coming alive and being buther knife toting killers? Me either, but I would hope that I wouldn't be a punk and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment