Friday, June 4, 2010

You want yo cornbread???

Seriously... do you want it??? Because I'll eat it if you don't!!!

What about that little bit of hamburger you can't finish... your fries maybe???

I'm freakin' hungry ALL THE TIME!!!!! I always thought the whole thing about pregnant women eating all the time was a funny little joke, but NO!!!!!

I wake up hungry. I go to bed hungry. I need a snack after every meal.

I seriously eat every two hours. And not just a snack... I'm talking about... I EAT!!! If I don't eat, I feel like passing out and crawling into the floor. My head spins, my stomach churns and bubbles, I get hot, and I feel like crap!

As a matter of fact, I'm hungry right this moment, and I'm thinking of what I want to eat. I'm sure Zack isn't hungry yet because we just ate, but I've got to eat something...

*thinking of what is in the kitchen*

maybe chili.....

popcorn....

cheese toast.....

something... anything with peanut butter.....

Whatever it is... let me get up now and make it before Zack wakes from his nap to find me wasting away.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I remember this. The sad part is that it can continue well after your baby is born! (especially if you breastfeed). I remember eating an ENTIRE box of strawberry shortcake ice cream bars.

    ReplyDelete