Monday, May 31, 2010

Sweet Husband

What time is it??? It is 5:22 am, and I've been up for an hour.

I tossed and turned due to being hella uncomfortable. I had to pee at least three times, my Dolly Parton boobs were sore, and those annoying azz cramps kept bothering me. I mean... I was crazy uncomfortable!!!

After getting back in the bed from the third bathroom trip, I sat there crying. Zack asked if I was alright and I told him that my stomach was cramping (nothing bad, just annoying) and hat I couldn't get comfortable.

Bless his heart...

He sat up and started rubbing my back... Which magically made the cramps disappear. He stayed up with me for about thirty minutes until I stopped wiping the tears off my face and he couldn't keep his eyes open.

I asked him why he stayed up, and he said, "I can't sleep if you don't feel good. I want to make sure you're alright."

The only thing that would've been sweeter is if he had gotten up and made me a cheese egg and bacon sandwich because I'm SOOOOO hungry!!!!!

He's such a great guy!


***update***

It is now 8:12am, and my sweet husband is up and on his way to pick up breakfast. What is he getting me??? A bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! He knows the importance of getting Steph some food!

    ReplyDelete