Monday, July 26, 2010

Can't Fight Cravings

I love food! Like... if I could marry food, I would. Actually, I married Zack because he cooked all the time and loves to eat like I do.

I just assumed that I would have the craziest cravings once I got pregnant, but I have not. I don't crave pickles and ice cream, peanut butter and pork chops, or anything else gross sounding...

But even still... every once in a while, I get the urge to eat something particular.

A few weeks ago, I craved Popeyes chicken... a two piece (white) spicy with cajon rice and a biscuit with honey. The lady at the drive through barely asked me what I wanted before I yelled my order into the drive through box. It took every ounce of will power within me to keep from tearing into the chicken box on the way back to the house. Needless to say... once I sat down in front of the tv and set my meal up on the tv tray, I became a lioness feasting after a kill.

Lately, I've been totally on a Pizza Hut kick. I ask Zack every day if he wants a pizza from the hut, and everyday he says "no". I was telling my mother how he felt, and then I mentioned that I'd be cool with a bowl of marinara sauce and some pepperonis to dip in it.

Zack kept urging me to eat veggies but my body doesn't want them. So... because he refused to eat pizza with me, I went with a good friend of mine who was more than happy to indulge in my need for marinara sauce.

When we got to the Pizza Hut buffet, we indulged in all kinds of pizza, and I was sure to drizzle my slices with EXTRA marinara sauce...

Talk about heaven!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment