Monday, August 16, 2010

Some Kind of Exhausted

I had a blast at work today! There was a PTA luncheon, and I was able to run around the school catching up with all my friends. Some got married, some went on fabulous trips, and some are also expecting their own bundles of joy!

Did I get any work done??? Depends on how you look at it.

I straightened my desk by throwing everything in the drawers (which eventually got jammed because of all my crap), wrote dates on the first week of my planner, turned in some paperwork, put some stuff in a cabinet, emailed someone about books, printed the syllabus, and.....

yeah, that was pretty much it. I can't think of anything else.

I spent all my time talking and laughing and being unproductive... but who cares! Everything will get done in a week or so.

And even though I didn't get much done, I am HELLA exhausted!!! Like... "crawl on the floor and lay there with no socks on, not caring who walks over you" tired.

I went to the Walmart after work in order to get some things for my room, and I literally wanted to sprawl out in the middle of a quiet isle and dare someone to say something. I finally got what I needed, had it loaded in my car, and drove home. But not before I was forced to give the cashier woman the stank eye for being unnecessarily slow.

My body pillow will definitely be getting some action tonight! I'm gonna be snuggled all up against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment