Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hand Me Downs


Sometime last week, I walked back to my desk after a meeting and found a sweet surprise...
My baby's first hand me downs (first clothes ever)!!!

These are so special because little OG wore them; then they were handed down to Claire Bear... and now, my kid gets to wear them! The deal is that I will hand them down to another teacher so that her child can wear them.

My fave is the one that says "I love hugs" because I can't wait to hold and hug our sweet baby!

YAY for hand-me-downs!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hand-me-downs were such a big part of my childhood. You couldn't tell me my used New Kids On The Block sweater wasn't the baddest shirt ON THE PLANET!
    Yay for HMDs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I third loving the hand-me-downs. Babies grow out of stuff so quickly so most things are still in like-new condition! My sister has a 5 year old so as Dom keeps hitting new growth milestones she rounds up more goodies for us. He's almost 16 months old and I've bought him less than 10 outfits because we were given so much.

    For the most part, he runs around in just a diaper most days....easier to change him and wipe all the dribbles up rather than change clothes 8 times a day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coop- NKOTB??? thats great! I can totally see you wearing it!
    Miranda- you are definitely the master at saving money! my kid will be wearing onesies for a while because we have no plan (as of yet) to buy clothes for a baby).

    ReplyDelete