Sunday, February 27, 2011

Catching up...

- I have learned how to get things done while Chipmunk sleeps. Yesterday, I was able to shower, wash my hair, dry and flat iron my hair, make and eat breakfast, eat lunch during his naps.

- my milk supply decreased, and now I'm drinking Milkmaid tea to boost it. Its cool because I get to use my tea kettle, and the tea is yummy!

- my son is the best burper I know. He's a champ!

- he will sleep for hours if I use the white noise app on my phone. I place the phone in his crib and use the "car ride" noise... He loves it!

- I just got my first speeding ticket since 1999... I was PISSED!!!!!

- I've spent waaaaaayyyyy too much money on new clothes... But I "needed" them. I was gonna get some boat shoes for the summer, but I got the stupid speeding ticket... Ugh!

- I like walking in the mall before it opens because it's peaceful and everyone is there either to exercise (the older folks) or walking babies in strollers.

- I went walking with a friend the other day and barely made it back to the house... Thank goodness she's an EMT! That day made me realize the importance of getting back in the gym.

- my husband (and I) are slightly addicted to a place called Jilly's Cupcakery... I'm picking some up today for a friend and his girl (and me and Zack)

- my dad took the beloved recliner down to his house... My parents have been enjoying it since Wednesday, and Zack and I have been in mourning.

- I am super afraid of getting pregnant before Charlie is two. I would not mind vowing celibacy until we're ready to conceive again because I'm so afraid.

- my hands are like sandpaper all the time because they are constantly in water.

- for the first time ever, we have no food (besides breakfast food) in our refrigerater, and I've been diligent about eating leftovers.

- I really like ice cream but it gives me and my baby gas. *sigh*

- being a stay at home mom (even for 12 weeks) is a full- time, around the clock job and should be respected.

1 comment:

  1. "being a stay at home mom (even for 12 weeks) is a full- time, around the clock job and should be respected."

    THIS!

    ReplyDelete