Monday, June 27, 2011

Random Stuff

Desitin is a miracle cream for any and every rash. We us it all over the baby and it works!

I may never know what it is like to sleep through the night ever again. Baby is still up every two hours starting around eleven or midnight.

Charlie can still wear his three month gowns, and he is six months old.

We lowered his crib mattress so that he can't pull up on the rails.

Charlie gets around by rolling over. He rolls and rolls until he reaches the other side of the room.

My house is in a constant state of messy, and I can't seem to get control of it because I'm tired, there aren't enough hours in a day, and my husband refuses to throw any of his sh!t away.

The BET awards was too long. I fell asleep after three hours. Why can't black folks keep stuff on schedule?

I am so excited that I was able to find a breathable bumper for Charlie's mini crib!!!

My kid enjoys watching tv.

I am completely formula feeding. The river runneth dry, so I have packed and stored my pump supplies. I'm kinda excited about being done, but that formula is hella expensive!

It amazes me that babies have sweaty feet.

I need to lose 15 pounds before going back to work, and my belly flab looks weird. It kinds sits on top of my incision. Hopefully, those 15 lbs will get rid of that belly fat.

My husband is an enabler. I have a major sweet tooth, and he consistently brings in sweet "for him". This week we have homemade cookies and cream ice-cream and cookie cake. It's so frustrating... Especially when he says, "Well, Steph, you don't have to eat it!". That's like telling a crack addict that he doesn't have to smoke the big rock you just placed next to his water cup.

I am an avid window shopper and think I might have an impulse shopping problem. Well, maybe not a problem... But buying stuff makes me happy.

My kid makes me happy and seeing him smile for just a moment rights an entire day of wrongs.

As of recently, he is peeing out a lot of diapers at night. I used to change them and 9 and they'd last through the night... But now, I change him at 9, 1, and 4, and they are all completely full!

I LOVE, love, love watching kid shows like Little Einsteins, Dinosaur Train, Handy Manny, Word World, and Martha Speaks.

I want so badly for my kid to look like me because he's so cute, and I want to be responsible for his cuteness... But he looks just like his dad, and I am constantly reminded whenever ANYONE sees him. "He looks JUST like his daddy!". I can only claim his complexion, toes, and fingers. I'm sure he has my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment