Thursday, November 25, 2010

"Birth Plan"

I've been reading a few things that state that women should have a birth plan... Well, my plan consists of whatever meds they can give me to take the pain away and have a healthy baby, vaginally.

Although I haven come up with a real birth plan (or one that is more in depth), I have come up with a "birth plan":
- deliver baby on December 23rd (the day after school is out; I'll be 37 weeks)
- come home on Christmas day
- enjoy my maternity leave for the next three months

But, of course, I don't really care it the baby comes that early because 1/1/11 or 1/11/11 would both make really cool birth dates.

Oh well, we'll see! In the meantime, we're gonna install the car seat, pack the hospital bag, and get more stuff for the baby... Thank goodness we get to take advantage of Black Friday sales!!!!! I've already calculated how we're gonna maximize our money.... Which is the best plan ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment