Friday, November 19, 2010

Surprised

I just left my 32 week (8month) appointment and found out that I've only gained 15 pounds during this pregnancy! The baby measures in the 74 percentile, and my belly is measuring on target, so the doctor (and I) have no worries.

I was really surprised when the doctor said how much weight I'd gained since, on a normal un-pregnant day, I usually pack on weight easily. I always just expected that I'd be a whale as a pregnant woman, but it turns out that my habits have gotten better.

So... How do I celebrate this news???

I go home and eat handfuls of Chocolatey Triple Delight Popcorn from the Boyscouts of America!!!!

Yumzers!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are doing so well! I figured as much, though. You were super adorable during your baby shower. I, on the other hand gained a whopping 50 pounds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY! I gained 42 with J and 33 with Nadeem... oink oink.

    ReplyDelete