Sunday, November 7, 2010

Super Shower!!!

Today was our baby shower, and. it. was. FABULOUS!!!!!


It was everything I wanted and more! Jason's Deli catering, wings from Xpress wings (around the corner from our house), and cakes made by Mrs. Poss (the lady who made our wedding cake).

We had a little over 100 people come, and most of the food was eaten. Whatever wasn't eaten was sent home with some of my fella friends because we have no desire to eat wings for an entire week.

We got everything we wanted and more, and we saw friends we hadn't seen in years.

Aside from my sore hips and lower back, it was literally one of the best days ever!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me! It was such a great baby shower! I almost felt like I was at a wedding reception!

    I wish you and Zack the best! I know you are going to be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I'm so glad your were able to come and bring your beautiful son! I was excited to meet him.

    ReplyDelete