Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleeping Arrangements

My baby refuses to sleep on his back. He screams if we even think about not placing him on his stomach. This has led to awkward sleeping arrangements because we simply cannot allow him to sleep on his stomach due to the risk of SIDS.

So... My husband and I have assigned ourselves shifts: I watch Chipmunk from 8p-2a, and my husband does the 2a-7a shift.

Zack let's Chipmunk sleep ontop of his chest, and I swaddle him tightly and put him in the boppie between my and Zack's heads. When this arrangement failed to work, I have taken him to his own room or the living room and stayed up with him for most of the night.

Well, last night, we decided that I should do my shift while sleeping and holding Chipmunk in the recliner in our bedroom.... And this was a great idea because I and Chipmunk ended up sleeping straight from 8p to midnight.

When I woke up, I realized that he had drooled on my shirt... And I...

Had drooled in the top of his head.

*don't judge me... or my drooling baby*

No comments:

Post a Comment