Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Food

Zack bought us the Baby Bullet (BB) soon after returning from the hospital because he couldn't wait to make organic baby food. We just started using it within the last month as we are now introducing Charlie to vegetables and fruits. Zack has made avocado and bananas, and those were the first foods we gave to the baby.

Zack demanded that I use the BB yesterday even though I didn't feel good and wanted to crash on the sofa in my Snuggie. After taking a decent about of pressure from him, I decided to make some sweet peas. I was amazed... and addicted...

I made peas, zucchini, and apples, and I would've made more, but I ran out of stuff to make. I LOVED putting the food in the little storage containers and the food "jars".

After comparing the color of the home foods to the jarred stuff from the grocery store, I don't ever want to give my baby jarred food.

The jar is a jar of peas from an organic baby food company, and my peas are the dark green in the top row (organic, frozen peas from Whole Foods).










Check out my first frozen stash!!! I'm so proud!!!

Far left: Avocado
Top left and bottom second column: apples
Second from the right: Zucchini
Far right: Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment