Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Day

Teacher Appreciation Day was celebrated at Charlie's school a few weeks ago. The school provided parents with a list of each teacher's likes as well as what was going to be done on each day. On that Monday, the children were to write a sweet letter to their teacher. Since my baby obviously can't write a letter, I made shirts for all the teachers who care for him at some point in the day, and he wore a different shirt every day for three days.



I didn't get a picture of the third one, but it was cute. I was going to make one that said "You are Charlie's Angel", but he got sick and I had to take him to the doctor.

I also bought gifts for each teacher and the front office staff, took in flowers, and brought a dessert for their luncheon.

I had a blast, and I look forward to doing it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment