Monday, May 2, 2011

Fleeting



I was reminded that I hadn't blogged in forever, and I vowed that I would write a post. That was three days ago. *sigh*

There is no time for anything (besides Words with Friends), and I always seem to be busy preparing for the next day or trying to keep my house from looking like land mines exploded in every room. Seriously... Time FLIES by once I walk in the door at 4:45pm. I'm either washing bottles or making sandwiches for lunch or washing a load of clothes or figuring out what we're going to have for dinner. I try to think of ways to save time or become more efficient, but I've failed at that because I can't seem to find a way around my 8:30 bedtime.

My schedule like this:

4:30- pick up Charlie
4:45- settle in at the house
5:00- scavenge for dinner, soak bottles
5:30- pump
6:00- eat something
6:30- watch tv, feed baby
7:00- pack bottles for daycare (baby goes to sleep for the night)
7:30- wash bottles, fix sandwiches
8:00- attempt to complete a household chore
8:30- pick out clothes for me and baby
9:00- go to bed
10:00, 1:00am, 3:30am- nurse baby
5:00-7:00am- wake up and get ready for the day (pump, feed and dress baby, make sure I have everything for the day)
7:20am- leave for daycare or work
8:00am-3:50pm- work
4:30- repeat


It is a never ending cycle of work! I can't believe that I ever said that I "didn't have time" before I had a baby. At this point in time, I look for every little second I can to get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment