Monday, May 2, 2011

Sheep Dog

Soooooooo..... according to pregnancy literature, some women lose a lot of hair after they give birth due to the fluctuations in hormones and blah, blah, blah. The last thing I read said that women usually shed hair for an entire year.

Well, if that is the case, I will be bald by Charlie's first birthday. I have been shedding hair like a friggin sheep dog. Its everywhere! In the kitchen, in the laundry room, in the fridge, wrapped in the folds of baby's neck. My hair literally rolls around like tumbleweeds in the desert.


If I run my hands through my hair, I'm guaranteed to have a few strands of hair wrapped around my fingers. I'm actually "balding" in spots where I've always had thin hair.

I'm so nervous about the hair loss that I'm considering setting up standing appointments for twice a month at the salon. I'm thinking about pre-paying for the service to ensure that I don't get lazy and return to my regular habit of getting my hair done when its absolutely necessary (every eight weeks or when it's so nappy that I can't comb it).

No comments:

Post a Comment