Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Friendship in Pictures

(2005)
 These ladies and I met at Mercer University more than ten years ago, and we became close.
We lived in the same dorm: one my roommate, the other our RA.
We talked about parties, gossip, boys, and food
We had a great time; then we "grew up".

(2007)
 I married,

(2009)
 J married,

 
 (2012)
and C was married this past Sunday! 
(Don't worry... there is a group pic of the three of us at C's wedding, 
but it was taken with someone else' camera)

These ladies and I met a lifetime ago, and we are still close.
Now, we discuss homes, husbands, and kids.
 I love these women more now than I did.
We still have great times... because we grew up.


2 comments:

  1. That is way cool! I love when friendships last like that. It means you are all good hearted and kind people. Yay for friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! All of my closest friends live tons of miles away so it's not often that I get to take pictures with them. I miss them so much now. Great post! Cheers to lifelong friendships!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete