Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist






I was just flipping through the Lucky magazine and saw this... how exciting, right?! I've been waiting for Coach to come back out with their classic bag, and now my wish has come true!!! Not only do these have the classic style, they are also small with cute little tassels! I want the green one!












I have also been drooling over these Minnetonka Moccasins boots!   Over the summer, I had several Youtube thrifting video binges, and I came across Philly Diva raving about a pair she had just purchased. When I stumbled upon a pair of the regular "peace" moccasins in Plato's closet, I HAD to buy them... and they are awesome! So... my next purchase will be these boots because they lace up the back and will fit my legs, and they are so darn cute!








 
Back in the summer, I came across Indosole.
Their mission is to significantly decrease the number of tires that are placed in landfills in Indonesia. I think the concept is cool and unique. Just think... not only are you helping take care of the planet, but also taking a sweet stroll on the beach will leave really neat tire prints! How cool is that!

2 comments:

  1. Coach just sent me a coupon for $100 off a $300 purchase that expires at the end of the month. Let me know if you want me to mail it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Coach items are cool, but I would love to snatch one up on consignment some day. Would that be an option? Only can hope, huh? Those boots are so great!!

    But ...

    but those shoes are amazing!!!!!!! i want some!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete