Monday, September 24, 2012

Inspiration Monday

When I saw this picture on Two Birds, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear! I knew in an instant that I would wear the bright green blazer that I thrifted from the Salvation Army this summer.  I remember showing it to a good friend of mine after I had purchased it, and she looked at me and laughed because the jacket is so bright and old.  Well, the joke is on her because I totally pulled it out of the closet for this inspiration! *high fives myself*

I also wore green to a good friend's wedding yesterday because it is her favorite color!

(excuse the blurry picture... my husband apparently wasn't feeling well enough to focus the camera.  *grrr*  Those men... they swear that the world is ending when they get tiny little colds.)



3 comments:

  1. love the way you styled this look
    the green blazer with the navy trim is fabulous
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you should also have a post about the Caves/Art/Inspiration idea here too. It should be on Thrifted Shift and here. hmmmm. I'll be needing to put a "bug" in her ear.

    I love your photos. They are so real. cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic in both green outfits! your son is darling. :)

    ReplyDelete