Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hibernation

My body literally feels like it is going into hibernation mode. I left work with all intentions of going to the gym at about 6 or 7 o'clock but...

Zack called and informed me that he wanted fried chicken from Publix. I got ill just thinking about eating the fried chicken but I got t anyway. Sometime in between getting my bags at the register and walking to my car, I began to feel like crap. By the time I got home, I barely wanted to get out the car (those darned seats in my car have all of a sudden become way to close to the ground). I sat waiting (and hoping) Zack would come to the door and help me into the house. Luckily, he met me at the door and carried the food.

I explained how i felt and that I didn't know if the feeling of discomfort was from the baby spinning around, my belly going the
through a growth spurt, or horrible gas. Long story short... My body felt like it was fighting itself, and my belly was so tight and heavy that it felt like it was going to fall off my torso. My body's reaction to this???

HIBERNATE!

There is no way to get comfortable, so I'm just gonna go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's time for new belly pictures!?!

    ReplyDelete