Saturday, March 5, 2011

Please, No Peas!!!

My husband asked me what I ate today. I told him that I'd eaten the leftover Popeyes chicken for breakfast and lunch. *don't judge me* He, of course, was appalled and demanded that I eat more vegetables because I'm breast feeding.

I know that I need more veggies, but I get sick of the same old broccoli and string beans.

Well, anyway...

I am sitting upstairs holding the baby, and he walks in the room holding a bowl. I instantly think, "Yay! You made me oatmeal!"

*sigh*

He hands the bowl to me and says, "Here, Steph. I made you a bowl of peas with butter." *cringe*

As I sit here trying to eat (gagging over) these peas, I know for sure that I'm gonna have to be more proactive in making my own veggies because I'll be damned if I have to eat another bowl of peas and butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment