Thursday, December 23, 2010

Get Low

I'm at the point in my pregnancy when I go to the doctor every week... FUN!!! Actually, its not that bad because I enjoy the staff at my doctor's office.

Today, I met with MT, a very personable and energetic nurse practitioner. We spoke about the holidays- what she was going to cook and what I was not cooking.

The baby moved around the entire time, and we marveled at my belly as it moved all around... a butt here and an outstretched leg there. Watching the baby move NEVER gets boring! It even took MT about two minutes to catch up with the baby's position so that she could monitor the heartbeat. After catching the heartbeat, we spoke about my recent problems, and she wrote a prescription :-)

After the appointment, I went home, and the baby kept moving. He/she is positioning his/her little body lower in my stomach. This movement literally makes my hips feel like they're opening up, and there are times when I can barely walk. Its not painful... just pressure.

I walk around my house like a 90 year old woman.

But on the super bright side... We'll have a baby in less than 3 weeks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment