Monday, December 27, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

Here I am...

Waiting...

Nesting...

and waiting...

I've never been able to pride myself on my patience. In fact, it's something I pray for on a regular basis, and now that I'm waiting for labor to begin, I've become a tad more impatient.

For the last two days, the baby has created a lot of pressure in my hips. My husband even put out of my own bed (which I haven't slept in for several months now) and told to go to "my recliner" while we were watching (and becoming addicted to) the television show 24. There was absolutely no way for me to get comfortable. If I turned this way, there was pressure, and if I sat up there was more pressure. Every time I moved, Zack thought I was gonna go into labor, so he kicked me out of the bed and sent me to my chair... which, of course, was more comfortable.

There is so much pressure that I'm anticipating going into labor some day soon. The doctors continue to tell me that first time moms usually go all the way to their due dates, but I'm remaining optimistic. I'm gonna go walking at the gym tomorrow in hopes that it will prompt our little one to get a move on.

I'm so interested in seeing this little person and counting his or her little toes and fingers. I can't wait!!! I'm actually pumped about the process and not (at least right now) concerned about the pain that is sure to come. I sooooo can't wait!!!!!

Maybe he or she will come tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment