Saturday, December 4, 2010

NO. WIRE. HANGERS!!!!!

So, I have been meaning to organize our closet since Zack keeps saying that I lose his stuff, don't know how to put stuff up, puts his jeans in the wrong place... blah blah blah....

Firstly, there is not nor has there ever been any kind of organization to his clothes... but that is beside the point.

When we got married and I moved all my clothes to his apartment, he was literally appalled that I kept my clothes on the store hangers... which meant that ALL my clothes were on plastic hangers. Some of the clothes were even on the wire hangers I got from taking my clothes to the cleaners. His reaction to my hangers was similar to that of Joan Crawford in Mommy Dearest.


After a few months went by, he demanded that I get rid of all the plastic and wire hangers and change over my hangers to wooden hangers because they look neater in the closet. I pushed back due to the cost of having to switch over to wooden hangers, but after having seen them in the closet for so long, I totally agree that they really clean up a closet.

Well, in my recent nesting frenzy, I decided to organize Zack's part of our closet, so I purchased more wooden hangers so that I could hang his jeans and sweatpants. While straightening his shirts and rehanging things, guess what I found.....

Yes!!!! A wire hanger!!!!! In his stuff!!!!!

Needless to say, I have taken it out and thrown it away because wire hangers have NO PLACE in this house!

3 comments:

  1. Wait -- I am more concerned that he HANGS his SWEATPANTS. Really? I thought my husband was bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have some wire hangers. wooden hangers take up more space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I use... plastic *hides face*.

    ReplyDelete