Friday, July 20, 2012

Bollywood!

For whatever reason, I've really been obsessed with Indian clothing. I think it is absolutely gorgeous...
the colors...
the femininity...
the bling... Its just beautiful! And for the last few weeks, I've wanted some of this in my closet. My local Goodwill has had several Indian pieces but none that really inspired me like the kind that I see on tv or weddings. That is... until yesterday! I was doing my usual random walk through the other day and ran across something special.
I texted a friend and asked her if I should buy it (I was going to buy it anyway... I just wanted her to see it asap). I bought it and paired it with some white jeans and heels for a girls night out!
The top and the earrings are thrifted... and I LOVE them!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! You look great.

    I love saris myself and all of the beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Wish my local Goodwill had stuff like that!
    Just found your blog via TwoBirds... Want to follow each other?
    Drop me a note on my blog, follow, and I'll follow right back!
    Thank you.

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    Dana

    ReplyDelete