Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Time Is It?

I received my OV Watch in the mail a few weeks ago, and needless to say, I was crazy excited.

Zack walked in the house with the boxes while I was cooking dinner, and I totally stopped what I was doing in order to receive my package. Zack reminded me that I was cooking dinner and that the mail could wait until after we'd eaten dinner. I expressed my difference in opinion but went ahead and finished dinner.

I immediately read the quick instruction on how to put the sensor in the watch and how to set it. The instructions say that I MUST wear the watch on days 1, 2, or 3 of my period. With impatient excitement, I set the it for day 3 of my period and put on the watch.

Then I'm hit with the realization that my period stopped just two days before.

I pray that maybe... just maybe it will work regardless of my inability to exercise some patience and follow clear (VERY clear) instructions.

I faithfully walk upstairs and put on my watch at 9pm every single night... then I pray again that my user error won't affect the results although I believe it will.

In the mornings, we would wake up and check the results of the watch... and ever day read "NF" (Not Fertile).

Then....... (*excitement building*)

We get our first "Fertile Day 1"!!!!!!!!!

Zack walked into the bedroom yesterday morning and found me reading the instructions to the pamphlet. He asked what I was doing, and I told him the results of the watch.

The rest is something right off "Animal Kingdom".

No... just kidding-lol... however, that whole morning could've been a clip from a new TLC show about getting knocked up.

hmmm.... maybe I should write them and pitch them my show idea!!! It could take Jon's and Kate's spot or the time slot of that crazy lady who's at 18 kids and is STILL counting... I mean really... other people are capable of populating the earth!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Jesus Lord... Not Animal Kingdom!! lol
    I hope the watch works. You can be a real life commercial for the product! Plus, who doesn't love getting stuff in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredible device, I had no idea such a thing existed!

    ReplyDelete