Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Randomness

I got this last week... I wonder what honor will be bestowed upon me! I will need to be on my best behavior, so that it is something great!
I wanted to decorate my desk this year, and I found these fabrics. I chose the jungle green and black fabric. Now, our entire room is decorated in animal print and has a theme of Where the Wild Things Are.
My kid REALLY likes sparkling water... a lot! He's been drinking it since he was about eight months old.
This is one of the dresses my mother made for me using a thrifted leopard dress and a shirt I bought from Target several years ago. The cardigan is from Loft and the belt was thrifted from The Drake Closet. Charlie didn't want to stand close to me because he knew I was about to leave for work.
My husband painted this piano that I bought from our neighbor's garage sale. It is perfect for a little boy in all of its shiny blackness.
I made a lasagna that fell together and was awesome! It's just layers of ground turkey, spaghetti and tomato sauces, riocotta cheese with parsley and parmesan, mozzerella cheese, and lasagna noodles.

5 comments:

  1. your post was fun, funny, cleaver and tasty. nice to be here.

    are you following me? I never know for sure. I'll check and if you are I will come back and not bug you again. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope -

    will you please? that would be GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx! I just joined your blog. I thought I had joined in your EASY day, but I guess I hadn't. I look forward to participating in that.

      Delete
  3. Little Charlie is so adorable.

    Your last dress..the one your Mom refashioned is cute and the styling is perfect. Again, so lucky for you that your Mom loves to sew and has a vision! I bet your entire wardrobe is unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That piano looks so much better painted! Good job to your hubby! Your outfit looks so nice, too. You look very cute but respectable, I would totally trust you with children's minds!

    ReplyDelete