Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Yesterday

Started as a rush... out the door, to the daycare, in order to meet my trainer at the gym for our first session. He didn't show, so I jogged a mile on the treadmill for the first. time. ever!!! Go me!!!
THen I ran some errands which included finding fabric in order to make a dress I saw on Pinterest. I ran into a woman and her super cute kids who just so happened to be in JoAnns looking for the same materials to make THE SAME dress! Come to find out... she's a blogger and has a blog here. I fell in love with this fabric because it was cute AND in the clearance section.
Afterwards, I ran to the Goodwill to see if I could find two tank tops to serve as the top part of the dresses. I found these:
I noticed that the brown tank is stained under the pits, so I decided to see if I had some in my closet that would work. I found these:
I spent a lot of time staring at the fabric and daydreaming about how awesome my dresses are going to look (FYI: I don't know how to sew nor have I ever sewn anything... not even a pillow). Then I went to vote!
I picked up Charlie only to find that he is continuing to throw things and tantrums...
I'm not sure if you can read the print at the bottom, but it basically says that he keeps throwing toys and to keep working with him to only throw balls. At dinner, I decided to make french fries with the million pounds of potatoes I bought last week. And I fell in love with my peeler all over again.
They turned out to look like crap because they stuck to our cheap cookie sheet. I screamed at my husband that we need to invest in a Calphlon cookie sheet.
We ate, I gave Charlie a bath, and read him a book. And this is how I ended my day!
How was your yesterday?!

1 comment:

  1. OHHHH! You'll have to blog about your dresses!!!!!

    LOVED your suggestion to make mine a halter top!

    ReplyDelete